Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 1-2 Years related experience
NQF Level 5 qualification with relevant financial subjects
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Track, control and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How To Apply?
Carlswald, Halfway House, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Carlswald
Ends 04 Oct 2019
You May Also Apply For: