If you’re interested in pursuing an exciting career in retail and think you have the passion, commitment and creativity to succeed, apply for our Professional Retail Internship, starting in 2020!
CALLING ALL GRADUATES
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain work experience and learn invaluable industry skills to secure a job in the exciting world of retail?
The Professional Retail Programme (PRP) provides graduates with in-demand skills to succeed in the retail careers of Buying, Planning and Operations Management Development.
- Introduction to the World of Retail
- The Retail Business System
- Product and Pipeline
- The Merchandise Cycle and Achieving Results
- Trading for Merchants
- Trading for Retailers
Applicants must be:
- A South African citizen
- Under 33 years of age
- The internship is open to graduates or final year students from: All BCom Degrees, Business Management, BsC Degrees, Business Science, Stats and Mathematics Majors, Entrepreneurship Majors, Retail Management and Graphic Design.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must include:
- A letter explaining your interest in applying
- Updated Curriculum Vitae showing academic and employment history
- Certified copy of your ID book, Matric certificate, and academic certificates
In order to apply for this programme you need to be under 34 years of age and you will only be allowed one application per selection phase.