About Learnerships for Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering Learnerships programs give candidates a better footing within the workforce. It builds and develops skills while also providing hands-on experience. This can lead to self-employment or a better position of employment. Most Learnerships are entered into with a legal, and binding contract between the candidate, and the employer. Most Learnership contracts have a fixed term.
During the period of learnership, candidates are required to work for the employer. Costs of the learnership will usually fall on the company. In most cases, the learnership and contract expire upon gaining of qualification. This ought to be specified within the contract.
A Learnership will include practical training in addition to a theoretical course. The theoretical section will be provided by a training provider. However, the practical training of the course will take place in the workplace. Candidates will be mentored, guided and taught hands-on by an expert in their field.
Electrical Engineering Learnerships Available for 2019 – 2020
There are numerous companies offering Electrical Engineering Learnerships to deserving candidates. Some of these companies are as follow:
- Apply For Eskom Learnership
- Apply For Sasol Learnership
- Apply For Anglo American Learnership
- Apply For Sappi Learnership
- Apply For Total Learnership
- Apply For Mango Airlines Learnership
- Apply For Aveng Learnership
Within this field of study candidates can enter any of the following careers and more:
- Mine Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Mine Engineer
- Incident Investigator
Are you looking for other Engineering Learnerships?
Electrical Engineering Learnerships Requirements
Learnerships are usually made available for young adults who have just completed their schooling or college. This includes schools, training institutes as well as institutes of higher learning. Candidates between the ages of 16 and 35 are normally urged to apply.
Learnerships mainly focus on unemployed South Africans who have just graduated. By this time most have chosen a career path, thus, you will be searching for a Learnership that can aid you in completing your goals.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric / N3 or N4 Technical course
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Can give great attention to detail
- Flexibility and commitment to learn but moreover to work
Electrical Engineering Learnerships Application
Each year there are Learnerships made available in a variety of fields. Online Learnerships applications vary depending on the companies offering these programs. Some will require you to download the forms, whereas others may have a Learnerships online application process.
The best way to make sure you find what you are looking for is to keep an open mind. It won’t hurt either, to keep an eye on the different web pages offering Electrical Engineering Learnerships.
Electrical Engineering Learnerships Benefits
Learnerships have numerous benefits both the candidates and also the businesses involved. Here are some of those benefits you can enjoy:
- Better employment opportunities await those who complete their Learnerships.
- Fixed income and stable work for the period of your Learnership.
- Gain hands-on experience in a workplace environment.
- A Nationally Recognized Qualification.
- Learnerships cost differs, however, the company pays for the program.