The successful incumbent will be to ensure efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances .
- Carry out the planned maintenance required on plant.
- Incumbent has to be pro-active and prevent breakdowns on his/her patrols and shows initiative to continuously improve equipment performance.
- Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
- Follow up and recommend actions to overcome and improve problems encountered.
- Attend to instrumentation l faults and breakdowns in the factory.
- Calibration of all CCP equipment and instrumentation (Metal detectors/Xray/etc)
- Repair and maintain all aspects of date coding equipment
- Improve low cost automation
- Project Management on small projects
- At least N6 Certificate.
- Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate instrumentation or B-Tech: Instrumentation
- A minimum of 5 years experience in instrumentation field.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint SAP and AMM).
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s
- In depth knowledge of maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of network infrastructures such as ASI, DeviceNet,
- Multi-skilled in instrumentation and ideally all electrical disciplines (trade tested) otherwise specific electrical tasks.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above
If you are interested, please send applications to www.nestle.co.za/careers and attach updated copy of your CV, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Contact: Noxolo Nkosi for further assistance on 011-514-6000
Closing Date: 15 September 2019