Position: Professional Nurse
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary: R364 752 – R500 364 per annum (plus benefits
- To provide facility based community and primary health care nursing services including the ward based primary health care, outreach health services and implement primary health programmes
- Ensure sufficient planning, organising and implementing work
- To implement good governance and risk control process to ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines
- To implement effective stock and financial control process
- To provide quality primary health care services which is responsive to the needs of the clients/patients within the ambit of the values and guiding principles of the organization as well as the nursing profession and specialized scope of practice
- To ensure collaboration within a multi – disciplinary team and collaborate intersectorally for effective people management
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective rendering of ward based and primary health care services
- Nursing Diploma in General Nursing, Midwifery, Psychiatric Nursing (optional); and Community Nursing Science
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council
- Drivers Licence
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate