SAAB Grintek Defence (SGD) is a leading technology company that offers world class products in the Military defence sector and have been awarded the best South African export company two years in a row. . .
SGD Naval is a global player active in the international market, delivering turnkey locally developed engineering solutions using the latest in naval and aerospace technology.
We have an exciting opportunity in the Cape Town branch for a Graduate RF/Microwave (Intern) to design state of the art Electronic Warfare Systems.
You are invited to become part of this dynamic team involved in the following activities:
- Design and simulation of RF and microwave circuits
- Implementation of RF/microwave solutions covering an ultra wide spectrum
- Integration of RF/Microwave sensors with other systems
Qualification and additional requirements:
- BSc Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Ambitious and willing to be a team player
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave fundamentals
- Knowledge of electronic design and implementation
- Experience with simulation tools such as Matlab and Microwave Office
- Exposure to project design and implementation efforts within budget and time constraints
- Experience in working in a RF laboratory, and use of basic test equipment such as spectrum analysers, oscilloscopes, RF generators
How to Apply