Job Summary Statement
Aveng Manufacturing Dynamic Fluid Control a Manufacturer of various types of valves and is a major supplier to both the South African and international markets.Aveng Manufacturing Dynamic Fluid Control is a business unit of the Aveng Group which actively pursues extensive global interests encompassing the building, construction, engineering, mining, manufacturing and steel processing industries.
The incumbent will be responsible for constructing full size engineering patterns from specific construction materials such as timber, polymer (resin) or metal to produce castings and tooling as a positive or negative shape for specific products used in various manufacturing industries.
• Qualified Patternmaker
• N2 / N3
Duties & Responsibilities
• Control material wastage
• Ensure that workplace is kept safe, that protective clothing is in use where mandatory and that all safety precautions which have been instructed are complied with
• Take care of small tools and machines in use
• Assist and perform any reasonable assignment as requested by management from time to time out of his/her scope of work
• Meet job deadlines
• Adhere to safety standard and work practices
• Attend regular progress review meetings
• Work overtime (as required)
• Keep own area of responsibility clean on a daily basis
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 2019/08/23