Preference will be given to applicants who are computer literate, have good communication skills, and show a willingness to work and learn.
You may apply for any of the Internship Programme offered by a number of Directorates and functional units within the Department if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Municipal Accounting / Municipal Finance Internal Audit
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing Communications
- Diploma or Degree in Project Management Public Management / Administration / Office Management / Purchasing Supply Chain Management Procurement Logistics
- Diploma / Degree in Work Study / Records Management Organizational Behavior
- Diploma or Degree in Financial Management Cost and Management Accounting
- Diploma Degree in Business Management
- Diploma / Degree in Economics
- Diploma / Degree in Social Work
- Diploma / Degree in Law
- Diploma / Degree in Building
DUTIES Participants will undergo an on-the-job development training programme within the Department that will be relevant to their qualifications to equip them to enter the formal job market. Interns will be appointed for 24 months
Unemployed graduates with a three / four year Degree / Diploma Applicants must be historically disadvantaged and South African citizens
CLOSING DATE: 30 August 2019
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications (a transcript of results must be attached). driver’s license, if required, identity document and a C.V. Applicants are requested to complete the Z83 form property and in full. The reference number of the advertised post should be stated on the Z.83 form. Qualification certificates as well as identity document must not be copies of certified copies. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with these instructions will not be considered. The onus is on the applicants to ensure that their applications are posted or hand delivered timeously. Candidates who possess foreign qualifications and / or short courses certificates must take it upon themselves to have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), and must please attach proof of the level of their qualifications after evaluation on all applications. No e-mailed or faxed applications will be considered. Applicants are respectfully informed that if no notification of appointment is received within 4 months of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF FREE STATE PROVINCIAL TREASURY TO BE SUBMITTED TO: The Free State Provincial Treasury. Private Bag X20537, Bloemfontein, 9300.
Attention: Mr. I B Pheello, Fidel Castro Building. Tel No: (051) 405 5069 or deliver by hand to Mr. 1B Pheello in Room 426(b), Fidel Castro Building, Bloemfontein.
The Free State Provincial Treasury presents exciting opportunities for Interns through the Department’s Internship Programme.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. KK Mangate, Telephone number: (051) 405 5936