Play a pivotal role in the smooth running of a high-speed manufacturing plant with state-of-the-art equipment
- Use logical step-by step problem solving procedures to solve machine issues.
- Read and interpret schematics and diagrams related to manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Repair and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Support projects with regards to installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years post-apprenticeship experience in the FMCG industry is preferable.
- Experience on high-speed packaging / processing equipment.
- Strong in electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- An N6 / N5 Engineering plus Millwright Trade Test is essential
WE PREFER TO TALK TO YOU! PLEASE CALL US ON: (011) 214 7400 PLEASE QUOTE REF.005 AND THE TITLE OF THIS POSITION PLUS attach your ORIGINAL CV when responding to the advert
CONTRIBUTE TO A BETTER TOMORROW!