IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY
Welcome to the WSU online application platform. WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. personal details
2. Address of next of kin.
3. Address of person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses is compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met. You must read the Prospectus for 2019 admission requirements:Buffalo City Campus Prospectus 2020Butterworth Campus Prospectus 2020
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
Application Closing dates:
Faculty of Health Sciences:
30 September 2019
31 October 2019
Buffalo City Campus
For Enquiries Contact: