ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position entail conducting maintenance of rotating equipment plant within SO, the candidate will be mainly expected to overhaul equipment such as Pumps, gearboxes, fan etc. daily plant inspection and report defect to the foreman, it requires good relation with people and team player, the candidate will be focused on providing maintenance service to Midlands plants and perform standby duties as per schedule.
- Maintenance on all types of pumps, fans and blowers.
- Work in accordance with quality plans and work procedures.
- Conduct daily plant inspections and report defects
- Fault finding on rotating equipment, as well as auxiliary systems (eg, mechanical seal systems)
- Be conversant with the technical parameters governing pump maintenance regarding, mechanical seal installation, bearing clearances, gaskets, rotors, couplings, alignment and protection devices.
- Work according to SAP Work Management Process
- Grade 12 with maths and science or N3 with maths, science and language (MUST) – NQF Level 4
- Qualified as an Artisan Fitter NQF4 (Sasol or Olifantsfontein) (MUST) – NQF Level 4
- Valid Code 8 drivers license (MUST)
Closing date:16 August 2019
Operating entity:Rotating Equipment (Pumps)
Geographical area:Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa