RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking Learnership Program.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion in baking and ready to tackle the working world?
The learnership program will be for a period of 18 months which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process.
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality / consumer studies and maths (Lit) is essential
- Overall average of 50% – 60% in Matric.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
HOW TO APPLY
This is a SETA accredited Learnership and successful candidates will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA.
Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.