EPWP and NYS aims to prepare young people for work through training and matching programmes. Do you currently possess a Grade 10 or Senior Certificate (Grade 12)? Are you between the ages of 18-35 years? Do you wish to gain experience?
EPWP Beneficiary Opportunity
Who qualifies to work on EPWP projects?
- Unemployed individuals
- Unskilled individuals
- Youth (16-35)
- Disabled persons
- Adult men
You May Also Like To Apply For: Shoprite/Checkers/Usave December Vacancies
National Youth Service (NYS)
- A valid ID.
- Between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent (RPL).
- Must reside in the Western Cape.
- Must attend the compulsory briefing session.
- Apply For Spar December Part time Jobs here
- Must be willing to enter into a one year National Youth Service Programme that will include youth development activities, technical and on-the-job practical training.
- Past experience in a construction industry trade, such as bricklaying, plumbing, plastering, carpentry, etc. will be beneficial.
- Persons with a disability who meet the above criteria may apply.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
The application must be submitted to:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Queeneth Mashigo
Private Bag X402, Skukuza, 1350
Tel: (013) 735 4204
More EPWP Vacancies
Download z83 Form Here
Email: email@example.com Correspondences will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. NB: The programme shall prioritise opportunities for Youth, Women and people living with disabilities, consistent with the EPWP employment equity objectives. Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency name and their leadership when applying. The teams might be required to stay in the park from Mondays to Fridays?