EPWP and NYS aims to prepare young people for work through training and matching programmes. Do you currently possess a Grade 10 or Senior Certificate (Grade 12)? Are you between the ages of 18-35 years? Do you wish to gain experience?
EPWP Beneficiary Opportunity
Who qualifies to work on EPWP projects?
- Unemployed individuals
- Unskilled individuals
- Youth (16-35)
- Disabled persons
- Adult men
National Youth Service (NYS)
- A valid ID.
- Between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent (RPL).
- Must reside in the Western Cape.
- Must attend the compulsory briefing session.
- Must be willing to enter into a one year National Youth Service Programme that will include youth development activities, technical and on-the-job practical training.
- Past experience in a construction industry trade, such as bricklaying, plumbing, plastering, carpentry, etc. will be beneficial.
- Persons with a disability who meet the above criteria may apply.
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any government department or www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs/ clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number, CV and certified copies of qualifications.