Salary:R450000 – R500000
- 5-10 years of industry experience in logistics or warehousing.
- Bcom in Accounting or Human Resources Management.
- Proficient in Sage 300 and Employee Self-Service (ESS) solution.
- Employee benefit administration essential.
- Proven working knowledge and experience with medical aid schemes and retirement funds.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ensure retirement fund and medical aid reconciliations, returns, submissions and payments are captured.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets.
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper).
- Link leave, claims & overtime approvers in Sage 300 People.
- Process any changes submitted by HR to Payroll for medical aid and provident/ pension fund funds in People (new, additions, cancellations/ terminations).
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, contact us immediately. Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.communicate.co.za for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Consultant Name: Paballo Dikgwatlhe