- We believe that success depends on how much you love doing what you are doing! Are you passionate about retail? Do you have a flair for style?
- Your strong customer orientation, enthusiastic approach to sales, great communication skills, attention to detail and team commitment, definitely sets you apart from the rest!
- Giving your best at all times, you will be involved in customer service, merchandising and housekeeping, security, point of sale operation, and related administrative functions.
We will consider you a good fit, if you have:
- A Grade 12 qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a similar retail role
- High energy levels and a keenness to take this store beyond the ordinary.
To submit your application, please click on “Apply Now”
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.