This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Completed 18-month workplace experiential training
- N. Diploma at a registered FET College
- Operations Management.
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2019
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.