Position: Administrative Officer: Committee SupportDepartment: Office of the City Manager
Division: Executive Support
Salary: R304 212 – R417 336 per annum (plus benefits)
- Provide secretarial support through the application of laid down meeting procedures, perform tasks associated with coordinating logistical requirements and related administrative sequences for all committees of the Executive
- Coordinate specific logistical requirements associated with all Executive meetings to ensure that all logistical requirements are met for the sitting of the meeting
- Provide a comprehensive secretariat and administrative service to committees of the Executive
- Perform administrative activities associated with preparation of documents and correspondence to ensure minutes are accurately compiled, reflective of discussions and verified prior to circulation and laid administrative procedures
- Provide feedback on governance, risk and compliance practices and escalate unresolved issues via appropriate channels for investigation and resolution
- Provide continuous customer services
- Diploma in Public Administration / Political Science or relevant equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- Report writing and minute taking skills
- Computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of local government legislature
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate