You will find a breakdown of how to apply to the University of Limpopo (UL) below. We have got instructions on how to apply online AND using the hardcopy application form. Ready, set, let’s go!
University of Limpopo Application Breakdown
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications for medicine close at the end of July. For all other programs, applications close at the end of September.
Apply to UL using the online application
Things to note before applying online to UL:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to this before applying. Find out how to do this.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- The online application is free.
- Need accommodation? You will need to indicate that you are interested in UL residence on your application form.
How to Apply Online
UL has one online application form for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.