Stipend: R2000 for the duration of 18 months after training and receipt of certificate.
CALL FOR 52 YOUTH BRIGATE
MATATIELE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS ON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Unemployed or not schooling female and male youth at the age between 18 and 35 years. Disabled youth are encouraged to apply!!
- Must have completed grade 12 with a Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy as one of the subjects.
- Proof of resident from ward councillor
- CV must include certified ID and grade 12 certificate
- Brick laying
- The youth brigade will be taken from all 26 wards of Matatiele through ward councillors, therefore two youth per ward (male and female).
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM:
- To provide unemployed youth with technical skills for the market.
How To Apply
Applicants should be hand delivered to the ward councillor’s offices at ward level
Closing Date: 15 July 2019