|Job Title||Process Technician/Operator|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Town / City||Durban – Refinery|
|What you’ll be doing||Refinery Policy and Procedure Compliance
* Adhere to policy and procedures
Equipment Reliability Operating Envelopes
Reporting and Administration
Abnormal Situation Management
|Exciting challenges you might face in the role||* Must be highly motivated, goal oriented individual who is a self-starter with attention to details.|
|What you’ll have done before||Baseline:
* Matric/Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science
* Chemical Operations NQF 2
|Who you are||* Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills
* Problem solving and root cause identification skills
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
|Important Information||1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
How To Apply
Closing date: 2019/07/08
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process