Asset Reliability Engineer
Engineering & Technical, South Africa Gauteng
Reliability Engineer will analyse the performance of all operating assets and deliver long term asset improvement. The key output of the role is to establish a Reliability Engineering program that meets the business needs and cascade this program to all assets across the operation Continuously review project status & track production losses, and high maintenance costs of assets.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in plant maintenance/asset care/reliability engineering
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of operations
A high level of credibility, integrity and trustworthiness
- Willingness to travel nationwide and to customer site (all site accomodation/travel costs are covered)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of PAS55/ISO55000 principals
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office suite including, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint – in-depth Excel knowledge require
Maintenance Management experience / working using the following:
- Root-cause and Root-cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
- Reliability growth modelling
- Functional system Criticality Analysis
Long term contract offered.
Vacancy Type: Contrac