NECSA Learning Apprenticeship Vacancies
NECSA Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation of service SETA Apprenticeship Training Programme for Mechanical Fitter,Electrician And Instrumental Mechanician.
NECSA Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills developmentcentre focused on professional and technical skills development.
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory
In Addition to above:
- Technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in team
- Assist in building high perfomance culture
- CV’s must be accompanied by a certified of identity document and certification.
- The successfull candidates will receive a formal training and on the job training at NECSA.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- No late application will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- No deviation to the maximum criteria will be accommodated
To Apply for the Apprenticeship,please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For any enquiry regarding the advert you can contact Shiela Molapisi:012 305 3304
All applications must be submited by 18 June 2019
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date oif this advertisement,please consider your application unsuccessful.