|Job Title||Production Artisan – Powder|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Operations||Bonnievale|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||Join Parmalat at our Bonnievale Plant as a Production Artisan responsibility is to manage drying towers, evaporators, whey and milk separation plants. This exciting career opportunity at Parmalat SA will enable you to play your part in ensuring that the company achieves its challenging objectives during the next phase of its growth in South Africa.|
|Required Skills||• Gr12 or equivalent.
• Recognised dairy qualification in Powder manufacturing.
• Minimum of 5 years experiences in manufacturing of Whey powder & Skim milk powder.
• Planning, organizing and staff motivation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Exposure to or sound knowledge of the production environment is essential.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Technical knowledge of Powder making equipment.
• Knowledge of CIP systems.
• Able to handle pressure.
• Able to work long hours, shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Motivate subordinates.
• Experience in MS Office.
• Attention to details is very crucial for the role.
• Not have acrophobia.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Production of whey- and milk powder
• Manage drying towers and evaporators
• Ensure that production paper work is completed
• Supervise the separation of cream
• Ensure that Health, Safety & Quality is adhered to by the team.
• Evaporation of products
• Filling and stacking of powders
• Operating, planning and continuous improvement
• People and performance Management
• Development of people assets in the team
• Ensure that time keeping is managed through KRONOS
• Ensure that employees are productive in completing all tasks & filling all demands
• Maintain good housekeeping standards and adhere to any other requirements (e.g. HACCP, ISO22000, NOSA, 20 Keys, etc.)
• Learn to operate Parmalat Systems such as BPCS, including all relevant interlinked programs like WM9.
Closing Date:19 June 2019
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals