Our values are the heart and soul of Woolworths, and together they guide the decisions we make, the things we do, and the way we behave towards each other, our customers and our suppliers. WHY? IT’S SIMPLE: WE WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
RECRUITER : Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
REF: ITS/BH/Ref: ITSCUST0005 – Systems Analyst II, IT Customer System, ITS, Cape Town/Western Cape/290519
||Woolworths (Pty) Ltd
||1 Month Notice
Understand and translate business requirements into quality system solutions and ensure optimal system performance and stability through support and continuous improvement. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
• 3 years IT degree/ diploma
• 3 -5 years relevant experience
• May be required to perform standby duties
• A development background would be advantageous
• Retail experience advantageous
• Support current solutions by resolving user queries
o Provide functional guidance
o Provide operational support to the business area
• Analyse current systems solutions and business requirements
o Analyse existing systems and interfaces and provide input for modification / improvement purposes
• Participate in the design for new or enhanced system solutions for on-going systems improvements
o Design less complex system enhancements
o Design interfaces with other systems
o Provide input to deployment plans based on designs
o Develop system test plans for system and integration testing
o Perform systems testing and integration testing, and feedback documented results
o Change systems specifications based on testing problems / changing requirements
• Participate in the implementation of new solutions to ensure successful integration into current environment
o Participate in the post-implementation reviews for completed projects
• Collaborate with and support ITS and the Business
o Integrate with relevant business and IT teams
o Provide system input to design of user training material
o Provide knowledge transfer and support to team members
• Create and maintain documentation
o Develop and maintain all relevant SDLC documentation
o Document, publish and maintain system and interface design and support
As a proud South African brand, Woolworths is committed to transformation. Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Woolworths is an equal employment opportunity company that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
IF YOU LOVE OUR BRAND AND WHAT WE STAND FOR, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!